Friday, January 2, 2015

Thank You, 2014!

It was a good year indeed! If I am to describe my 2014, it may have to be summarized in three words: full of blessings.

Why you may ask? Well, not that I don't appreciate small blessings that came my way but the biggest (or you could say the turning point of my life) happened during the year of the wooden horse. Figures. I was born during the year 1990, which also falls under the year of the horse. Guess it's already given that I'm gonna be lucky then. Haha.

Thanks, 2014!!


What could be that turning point, you may ask? I became a regular employee at the age of 23 (well it happened during April so basically I was twenty three then). Just so you know, to be a regular employee in a government office is way different than that in a private office. Unlike in a private office you become regular after six months of service in the company, in the government you wait for a plantilla position to be opened or available and you have to apply for it and go through a series of process and waiting if you were eligible for the position.

So to have come this far at my age, it was an amazing feat. And to top the icing on the cake of my 2014, I made my dream for the past six years by going to my dream country: the land of Kpop and Kdramas, South Korea. 

Since 2008, I became a Kpop fan. And before you judge me, I have to say, you cannot blame me for idolizing Korean idols coz you have to admit it, they are handsome and they can sing AND dance well. Not to mention they were entertaining and funny and (sometimes) witty.

So for the past six years ever since I got into the fandom (I am an ELF btw, the fanclub for Super Junior), I have been dreaming of going to South Korea. And during those years, I learned to read, write and understand Korean language. So you see, I also get something out of my addicition. Haha. 

Basically, what is not to love out of my 2014? I got a stable job and made my (impossible then) dream come true. So I am kind of excited to see what would my 2015 will look like.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment